terms of service
Regarding the use of the site "BICYCOVER STORE" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") operated by Adventure Aid Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"), the following terms and conditions are established.
Article 1 Scope of this agreement This agreement defines the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Members 1. After approving these Terms and completing the prescribed enrollment procedures, those who have been approved by our company will be called "Members".
2. If we determine that it is inappropriate to approve you as a member, we may not approve your membership.
3. Only one member can be registered for one member.
Article 3 Password Management 1. The member shall be responsible for the management and use of the password registered on this site.
2. Acts such as transferring, selling, or lending passwords are strictly prohibited.
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any negligence in the use of the password by the member or any damage caused by the use of the password by a third party. A manifestation of intention made to the company using a password shall be deemed to be a valid manifestation of intention of the member corresponding to this password.
Article 4 Member Registration Information 1. Member registration information shall be owned by our company, and information that can identify an individual (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) shall be entrusted to a subcontractor to the extent necessary for the provision of this service, As a general rule, we will not provide personal information outside the company unless the individual has consented to its disclosure.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, part of the member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member concerned.
(1) Disclosure to the police or related organizations if it is judged to be disadvantageous to our company, other members or third parties (2) Police, court, public prosecutor's office, bar association, consumer center or similar (3) In the event that our company determines that the disclosure is appropriate; The Company shall not accept any false declaration regarding all items of registration information declared by the member at the time of joining.
4. If there is any change in the member's registered information, the member shall promptly perform the prescribed procedures.
Article 5 Prohibited members outside the scope of private use, if approved by our company (if there is a third party who has the right to the information, including obtaining the consent of the third party through our company) ), any information obtained through our company may not be reproduced, sold, published, or otherwise used beyond the scope of personal use.
Article 6 Member Prohibitions 1. The Company prohibits members from engaging in any of the following acts, or acts that are likely to fall under any of the following:
(1) Acts that violate public order and morals (2) Acts that lead to criminal acts (3) Acts that violate laws and regulations (4) Acts that infringe copyrights or other intellectual property rights of our company, other members or third parties ( 5) Acts that infringe property, privacy, etc. of our company, other members or third parties (6) Acts that give disadvantage to our company, other members or third parties (7) Our company, other members or third parties (8) Acts that interfere with the operation of this site, etc. of our company or damage the trust of our company (9) All business that uses the membership status without our approval Act (10) Election campaigns or similar acts, or acts that violate laws such as the Public Offices Election Act (11) Acts of giving false answers to all questionnaires conducted by our company, including the membership procedure (12) ) Acts of sending or writing harmful computer programs, etc. (13) Acts of illegally using IDs and passwords (14) Other acts that our company recognizes as inappropriate acts of the member
Article 7 Cancellation of Membership 1. In the following cases, the Company may cancel membership without prior notice or consent to the relevant member.
(1) In the event of violation of the prohibited items stipulated in Article 6 or other provisions of these Terms (2) In the event that our company recognizes that the information reported by the member in the questionnaire at the time of enrollment and afterward is intentionally false (3) Password (4) If there is an illegal act that our company does not approve (5) If there is any other act that our company deems inappropriate 2. When canceling the qualification, we shall cancel all the rights that the member has against our company.
Article 8 Withdrawal When a member withdraws from our company, it shall be notified to our company according to the prescribed procedure, and after the withdrawal procedure at our company is completed, it will be withdrawn.
Article 9 Modification of Terms The Company reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice or consent to members. All members are deemed to have accepted the content of the change when it is displayed on this site for one month. However, if unforeseen circumstances are expected, such as when there is a risk of causing a disadvantage to a third party, the terms will be changed without waiting for the above period.
Article 10 Suspension and Suspension of Service 1. We may suspend or suspend part or all of our service content without prior notice or consent to members in the following cases.
(1) In the event of regular maintenance or updating of this site, or in the event of an emergency. Even if the member suffers any disadvantage or damage due to the above circumstances, our company shall not be held responsible for it.
Article 11 Change or discontinuation of service content 1. We may change or discontinue the service content of this site without prior notice or consent to members.
2. Even if the service content is changed or discontinued based on the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to the member.
Article 12 Suspension of service We may suspend the service of this site with a certain notice period.
Article 13 Handling of personal information Personal information collected by our company will be handled as follows. When customers provide personal information to us, we ask that you agree to the following handling.
1. We use this personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Membership management (2) Sales of products and services (3) Packing and shipping of products (4) Warranty and after-sales service (including inquiries from customers) (5) Information analysis analysis, etc.)
(6) Guidance of information on new products and new services, and implementation of customer surveys2. We will not disclose or leak the above personal information to third parties. However, please note that this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) Disclosure of the customer's name and address to delivery companies, input of information such as name on original products, etc., when necessary for our company and outsourcing companies to fulfill contractual obligations to customers (2) When disclosure of customer information is requested by a court, other judicial body, or administrative body based on laws and regulations (3) When it is necessary to protect the rights and property of our company, our affiliates, customers, or third parties (4) To avoid inconvenience or damage to our company or our affiliated companies due to disputes between you and other customers or third parties (5) Whether or not you provide us with information such as your name and address can be determined by the customer. However, please note that if the customer does not provide information such as name and address, we will not be able to provide this service to the customer.
(6) Customers may request that our company disclose personal information such as name, address, telephone number, etc. after entering the relevant personal information. In addition, as a result of disclosure, if there is an error in the personal information, the customer can request the Company to correct or delete the personal information. If you would like to request disclosure, correction, or deletion, please contact the person in charge of your personal information or the consultation desk described in the next section.
(7) Manager of personal information provided and contact information Inquiry window Address: 6-jo 4-8-3 Tomioka, Teine-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido
Company name: Adventure Aid Co., Ltd. Information Security Manager Yuki Ota
Article 14 Disclaimer 1. Regardless of the reason, the Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by members or third parties due to delays or interruptions in the provision of services on this site.
2. We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of information, etc. obtained through the use of the services of this site, suitability for specific purposes, etc.
3. We will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the information obtained through the use of the services of this site.
4. In the event that a dispute arises between a member and another member or a third party regarding information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve this at his or her own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any damage to our company. shall be
5. The Company shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the fulfillment of obligations related to transactions such as the sale of goods between members and third parties conducted through this site, and other transactions.
6. The Company shall not be held responsible for any problems arising from the disclosure of member registration information pursuant to Article 4, Paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15 About provision of this service 1. Application method You shall apply for the use of this service from this site.
2. Application time: We accept applications for products 24 hours a day, but we may not be able to accept applications due to server maintenance, etc. In this case, we will not be held responsible.
3. Displayed price Displayed price includes tax.
4. Shipping charges and COD charges Shipping charges vary depending on the product and the region to which it is sent, so Members shall be sure to check the details page of each product. In addition, members who use this service will be charged a delivery fee.
5. Payment method The payment method for the price generated by using this service shall be credit card payment, advance bank transfer, cash on delivery payment, Paypal payment, Amazon Pay, and NP deferred payment. Cash-on-delivery settlement is a payment method in which payment is made in exchange for delivery of the product at the time of product delivery.
6. When the contract is concluded When the "order confirmation email" is sent from our company to the customer, the sales contract will be concluded between the customer and us regarding the ordered product.
7. Purchase slip The "order confirmation email" sent by our company to the member will be replaced with the "purchase slip", so please keep it in a safe place.
8. Delivery address The delivery address is limited to within Japan.
9. Delivery date Normally, we will ship within 2 business days after receiving your order. However, please note that there may be delays due to stock issues.
10. Cancellations/Returns/Exchanges (1) You can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing your order. If you wish to cancel the contract, please contact the inquiry desk of this site.
(2) We accept cancellations within 30 days after the product has been delivered.
(3) Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the following products cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged.
・Products that have passed 30 days or more after arrival (4) If the product has an obvious defect or is the wrong product, we will bear the shipping costs for returning the product. If you do not like the product, or if you wish to return or exchange it for your own convenience, the shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
11. Warranty We will repair or replace product defects due to manufacturing defects during the customer's lifetime. This does not apply to deterioration and wear due to use.
12. Other notes (1) Some of the products we deliver may differ slightly from the products shown on the website due to changes in specifications by the manufacturer.
(2) The product photos posted on the website are of the actual product, but when viewed through a monitor, the color tone may differ from the actual product when viewed directly.
(3) Please note that we are not responsible for problems caused by non-delivery or garbled characters in e-mails sent from us to customers and e-mails sent from customers to us.
(4) If you have ordered multiple products and some of the products are out of stock, we may, at our discretion, deliver the products after all of the ordered products are available.
Article 16 Agreed Jurisdiction If a lawsuit arises between us and a member regarding this site, the Sapporo District Court shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdictional court.
Article 17 Governing Law Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effectiveness, performance and interpretation of this Agreement.
Established on February 7, 2022